Why Esan Central LGA needs a chairman with a strong network of resourceful associates – Joyce Daniels Oamen.
Ewu 14th April 2022.
The Trail-blazing aspirant for the position of Chairman Esan Central LGA, Joyce Daniels Oamen has emphasized the importance of resourceful networks of strategic associates in prosperously leading the LGA which she termed “the heart of the heart beat”.
In a campaign statement the public speaker and accomplished social engineering practitioner posted on her website www.joycedaniels.net, she explored the concept of networks and how she can use her vast networks to attract development to the heart of the heart beat.
Let’s hear from her:
Network – the established relations of mutual benefits with people from different places.
Esan Central LGA of Edo State, Heart of The Heartbeat needs a ‘Chairman’, who has a vast array of networks.
Joyce Ehinogie Daniels Oamen is that such Leader.
– An associate, Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ)
– A mentor at Women in Successful Careers (WISCAR)
– Member, Women in Energy, Oil and Gas (WEOG)
– Member, Edo Development Organisation
– Mentee to Tony Elumelu, astute business man and investor in SMEs across Africa.
– Mentee to Clement Isong Jr, Oil & Gas luminary and philanthropist.
It is an established fact that, no community can attain optimum growth and development depending solely on the ‘share of the National Cake’. Hence, the people of Esan Central, like other locales, would need to resort to innovative self-help, through partnerships.
These kinds of partnerships are what Joyce can attract to Esan Central through her vast array of intellectual and formidable networks.